Thursday, August 20, 2009

Distant

Today is not a good day! For one I only got 4 hours of sleep cause I couldn't fall asleep until almost 8:00 this morning. Then I only slept until about 12:00! I was at my BFs house from 7:00 this morning to when I woke up. Then he decides he wants to do something with his friend and asked me what I wanted to do. If I wanted to go with or stay at his place. But I can tell when im not wanted around! And there was no way I was gonna stay at his place being lonely only for him to call me and say that he would be a while so I should just go home... So I said that I will just go home then. Of course he was like "Why are you being this way?"

What way???

He always says that when I get a little disappointed that he doesn't want me around. I mean he would be mad if I didn't want to be with him or had other plans! So I left with out barely saying goodbye and I stormed away. Of course right away tears just started streaming down my face! Im such an emotional wreck! I cry about every little thing now and I hate that! And to top that all off it was raining! God the rain has been just coming down lately! I hate that too! Ugh I get so disappointed sometimes. Lately it's like he doesn't even want me around anymore! Like ok, I barely saw him this past weekend. I spent the night on Sunday but he had to work at 6:00 in the morning on Monday. (He works like the whole day too!) Then Monday night he called me when he got off at like 10:00 and I spent the night. Well then Tuesday he worked again and then he didn't call me until like 2:00 in the morning to come over and of course I did but then he had to work at 6am on Wednesday. So thats only like 4 hours together! Then Wednesday night he gets off early but goes to a party! (Didn't even invite me! :-/) and then he calls me to come over at like 12:00 but when I get there he fell asleep!!! I went all the way there for NO reason! So I came all the way home and just stayed up the whole night until I went to his house at like 7am(Like I said before)..... So thats like no time at all!!! UGH!!! Oh well here he is finally calling me JUST now! (Only when he needs me of course!) GTG

No comments:

Post a Comment