Sunday, August 16, 2009

AF or Implantation Bleeding? dum da dum... :-/

So it's been 4 weeks and 5 days since I lost Jesus.

I had my first doc appt. on the 12th. We talked about birth control and that I would be doing "The Patch". She asked if AF came yet and I said no. She asked if me and my BF have DTD and I said yes and that it was unprotected(I know, not that smart)... She said well since you have DTD, if you see any bleeding make sure your not prego before you start "The Patch"! Since sometimes you can have implantation bleeding and whatnot. She also discussed how it would be too early to get pregnant again for healing reasons.

My AF before pregnancy was always HEAVY and even started out that way. So with all that said, I noticed blood but it was very light. I was confused why it was so light so I went to the store and bought a pregnancy test "just in case". Well I took that and it said negative. (I was kinda disappointed, but knew it was best that I wasn't.)

But I was still wondering why it was so light cause that wasn't normal for me! I guess I will never know. Hmmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment